26.3.08

10 Things I Hate About you



I hate the way you talk to me

And the way you cut your hair.


I hate the way you drive my car.


I hate it when you stare.


I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.


I hate you so much it makes me sick.


It even makes me rhyme.


I hate it...


I hate the way you're always right.


I hate it when you lie.


I hate it when you make me laugh;
Even worse when you make me cry.


I hate it when you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call,


But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;


Not even close;


Not even a little bit;
Not even at all...

2 comentários:

RP disse...

Mto bom mesmo!
I Love the way you don't hate me :)

olhares... disse...

de facto o ódio é o sentimento mais próximo do amor... E às vezes odeia-se tanto a forma como se ama...